Friday, October 4, 2013

New things

I realized just recently that there are so many things that I love. Those who know me, know that I love to talk about those things. While there is a definite overuse of the word love, I am the just the kind of person who either loves something or doesn't.
One thing that I love to do is cook! I love trying new recipes, spicing things up, and trying new things in the kitchen. My husband Steve, loves my love for cooking. I also love to eat...comfort food, old standards, new treats, etc. I would like to share my favorite recipes, talk about the yummy food I get to eat, and pass on the delicious recipes that I get from friends.
I love to plan vacations! I may even enjoy planning them more that taking them. I enjoy researching where to go based on what kind of vacation someone is looking for, and finding the best possible spot! I love to find out all there is to know about a place, where to eat, what to do, etc. I want to find the best deals and the best secrets. I am planning our next vacation and look forward to blogging about the things I find and how it all turns out.
I love weddings! I love the planning, the creating, the excitement and seeing it come together in the most perfect way. I have had the opportunity to help plan and execute several weddings in the last year and I am excited to share all the things I've learned.
I hope that you will enjoy hearing about all these "loves" and more!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment